Customers Also Bought
GelBand Patella Strap provides therapeutic support by conforming compression without restricting circulation. Used to treat symptomatic pain from Chrondromalacia Patella Syndrome, Patellar Tendinitis and Osgood-Schlatter's disease.
Strap applies uniform compression which helps guide the patella and improve tracking. Includes a uniquely designed viscoelastic insert that provides consistent and focused compression.
Angulated buckles allow strap to reside properly for minimal migration in either inferior or superior applications. Fits left or right knee. Order now and alleviate knee pain today!
GelBand Patella Strap Features and Benefits
- Angulated buckles to reduce migration.
- Applies uniform compression.
- Does not constrict circulation.
- Fits both left and right knee.
- Includes viscoelastic insert to deliver focused compression.
GelBand Patella Strap Specifications
- Product Numbers: 37-500UNBEG and 37-500UNBLK.
- Colors: Beige or black.
- Size: Universal; 11 - 18 inches. (Measure around knee cap.)
- Application: To alleviate knee pain.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: A4465.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!