Gel Foam Mattress Overlay from Invacare provides a therapeutic support surface designed to treat and prevent pressure ulcers. Equipped with individual gel bladders wrapped in polyurethane foam, the Invacare Gel Mattress Overlay allows for maximum patient comfort. The gel bladders retain the gel under the patient so that the gel does not migrate from the point of pressure. Preventing gel migration retains the effectiveness of the Hospital Mattress Overlay to reduce pressure points for the patient. This advanced design overcomes the problem many have experienced with other brands of gel mattress overlays. Each gel bladder works independently to provide support and minimize pressure points. The cover of the Gel Foam Mattress Overlay is constructed from a 70 denier nylon top, vinyl bottom which is fluid resistant and vapor permeable.
Invacare Gel Foam Mattress Overlay Features & Benefits
- Vapor permeable water-resistant cover.
- Low-friction and shear cover.
- Reversible mattress overlay for increased service life.
- Gel bladders are wrapped inside foam to provide maximum patient comfort.
- Gel will not migrate from the point of pressure.
- Durable base material with strong elastic corner straps reduce overlay movement.
Invacare Gel Foam Mattress Overlay Specifications
- Invacare Gel Foam Mattress Overlay Product Number: IVCGFM02.
- Width: 34”
- Length: 78”
- Height: 3”
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- One piece construction requires no assembly.
- Latex free.
- Non-toxic gel.
- Elastic corner staps secure the gel overlay to the mattress.
- Encased in a highly resilient foam base.
- Cover is constructed
- Meets flamability standards 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632.
- HCPCS code: E0185.
- Invacare Gel Foam Mattress Overlay Warranty: 6 months.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!