In the case of an emergency having reliable equipment for those with hearing loss is a vital part of their everyday safety. The Geemarc AMPLI600 Amplified Emergency Phone is the answer for you and your loved ones to have peace of mind in times of in-home accidents.
The individual in need wears a small wrist transmitter, which allows them the ability to contact help in the event of an emergency, without needing to physically reach the telephone. Up to 6 numbers can be programmed as emergency contacts and each of those numbers will be rotated through twice. Once an emergency contact is reached, a pre-recorded message will alert them to your situation. They will be prompted to push a number on their phone to confirm the message has been received, ensuring the individual in need that help is on the way.
- 2 Cycles of Contact Attempts
- Up to 6 Pre-Programmable Numbers
- Call Cancel Capability on Base and Transmitter
- Wireless Remote
- 10 Second Custom Message Recording Time
- Strobe Light Ring Flasher
- Adjustable Volume Control with Amplification Boost Button
- Emergency Caller ID Display
- Waterproof Wrist-Watch, Neck Lanyard and Remote Control Transmitter
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- High and Low Tone Control
- Caller ID with 99 Name and Number Storage
- Bed Shaker (Sold Separately)
- Desk or Wall Mount
- Emergency Dial Button
- Up to 12dB Outgoing Amplification
- 2 Waterproof Battery-Operated Transmitters
- Easy to Install and use
- Gives Individuals Peace of Mind and Allows them to Remain Independent
- Reduces Anxiety
- Provides Security Without Monthly Fees
If you experience moderate to severe hearing loss the Geemarc AMPLI600 Amplified Emergency Phone is recommended to help you live independently and without fear.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Geemarc Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!