Click to Order By Phone
DetailsFuturebiotics AcneAdvance Description: Praventin bioactive complex
Clinically proven nutrients for healthy skin and complexion Healthy Skin Action Plan
Often considered a challenge for teenagers, acne can affect women and men of all ages. Such skin problems often result from a combination of hormone stimulation, an increase in sebum production, bacteria, stress and poor diet. However, with proper nutrition, healthy stress-reduction techniques, select nutrients and other strategies, blemishes can be both controlled and prevented.
- Along with Futurebiotics AcneAdvance and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, eat a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of whole grains, fruits, vegetabales and lean protein.
- Increase intake of foods naturally high in vitamin A (dark colored fruits and vegetables, lean protein) and zinc (nuts and legumes) as both are important to skin health.
- Avoid refined and/or concentrated simple sugars and iodine.
- Exercise can help reduce stress and increase circulation. Get at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise. Exercise also benefits the skin and aids in maintaining a clean, youthful complexion.
- Stress can play havoc with your complexion. Simple deep breathing exercises or meditation can help reduce stress.
- To help reduce the incidence of hyperpigmentation, the dark spots left over from healed blemishes, use SPF 15 sun protection on exposed areas and reapply throughout the day.
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help flush toxins and keep skin hydrated.
- Chronic use of antibiotics often triggers intestinal overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans . This chronic yeast condition may actually make acne worse and should be treated if present.
- Clean skin gently. Over-washing is actually irritating and excess irritation can worsen acne. Use bare hands to wash and only wash twice a day.
- Wash your pillowcase regularly in chemical-free detergents.
- Use oil-free cosmetics. When possible, use products that are labeled as noncomedogenic (not tending to clog pores).
- Measure your Progress
Clear, healthy skin is possible regardless of your age. With proper nutrition, exercise, good hygiene and effective stress reduction techniques, you will see a visible difference that benefits both your physical and emotional well-being. Praventin - Patent-pending, clinically proven to reduce blemishes and redness
LinumLife - Phytoestrogen lignans from Flax, clinically shown to help balance hormones
Natural "skin support" herbs and select nutrients including Zinc.
- Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in AcneAdvance , including Praventin, LinumLife and Zinc help improve the look of skin by helping to balance hormone levels and by reducing redness and inflammation associated with a poor complexion.
- Praventin is a patent-pending, natural protein complex derived from milk. Clinical studies have shown that Praventin significantly reduced blemishes, with visual results seen within two weeks. This all-natural ingredient promotes a healthier complexion by enhancing the body
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!