Customers Also Bought
The Dolomite FuturaTall Rollator was designed to meet the needs of tall users 6 feet 2 inches tall and up. In fact, this model has the tallest handles on the market that curve for comfort and easy handling. The height has a 6-inch variance from 37-3/4 to 43-1/2 inches. This mobility aid also offers a taller seat at 27.5 inches with a back strap so you can comfortably take a needed break. The seat flips up and has a seat handle release to fold the walker for transport or storage.
The frame is also a market leader in strength with its welded steel frame to support a maximum user weight capacity of 330 pounds. It also comes equipped with the patented Dolomite braking system so you can adjust the tension based on your hand strength. When you want to sit and need activate the break system, simply push downward on the stainless steel brake. You can also store personal items in the basket and since the basket is placed nearest to the user and not underneath the seat.
The Dolomite D12076T FuturaTall Walker has a neutral charcoal grey finish with comfortable black foam handles. If you are interested in adding a crutch/cane holder, oxygen tank holder, tray or bag to your FuturaTall Walker, you may want to check out Dolomite Rollator Accessories that has a wide selection of replacement parts and accessories to enhance the use of your walker.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and Easy to Handle
- Handle Height Adjustable
- Flip-Up Seat
- Accessible Storage Basket
- Accommodates Taller Users
- Manufacturer: Dolomite
- Brand: Dolomite
- Product Number: D12076T
- Quantity: Each
- Color: Grey/Black
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Product Weight w/ Basket: 18 lbs.
- Product Dimensions
- Handle Height: 37.75 - 43.5 Inches
- Product Width: 25.5 Inches
- Product Length: 30 Inches
- Seat Height: 27.5 Inches
- Seat Width: 14 Inches
- Seat Length: Inches
- Width Between Handles: 16.75 Inches
- Distance Between Rear Wheels 21.5 Inches
- Folded Dimensions: 44.25 L x 25.5 W x 12.5 H Inches
- Caster Diameter: 8 Inches
- User Condition: Limited Mobility
- User Height: Greater than 6 Foot 2 Inches
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!