Customers Also Bought
Therapad Eggcrate FoamTopper Overlays from Joerns Healthcare are Full Mattress Size Convoluted Foam Overlays designed to improve air circulation for patient comfort. These Full Eggcrate Overlays meet the needs of patients at risk for varying types of skin aliments. Convoluted Foam Overlays distribute body weight evenly, reducing pressure and promoting air circulation for the part of the body in contact with the bed mattress surface. Full Eggcrate Foam Overlays are puncture-proof overlay pads that have open cell material, wave cut construction and provide greater support while dissipating heat and moisture better than fluff or mechanized pads. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper Overlays utilize more of the body to distribute weight and are made of Full density foam. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Overlays provide enhanced rest and sleep comfort. These Eggcrate Foam Overlays are Foam Mattress Toppers that are available in Standard Mattress Size, Twin Mattress Size, Full Mattress Size, Queen Mattress Size and King Mattress Size.
Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Full Mattress Topper Overlay Features & Benefits
- Provides relief from the stiff, aching and tired feeling of sleeping on a poor mattress.
- Helps patients at risk for varying types of skin problems.
- Proprietary Eggcrate design promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort.
- Body weight is distributed evenly, allowing for pressure redistribution.
Joerns Eggcrate Full Mattress Convoluted Foam Overlay Topper Specifications
- Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Overlay Product Numbers: 37014.
- Width: 50"
- Length: 72"
- Height Options: 3"
- Base Thickness : 1/2"
- Bed Mattress Size: Full.
- Application: Foam Mattress Topper for air circulation.
- Construction: Wave cut.
- Foam Density: Full.
- Foam Design: Open cell material.
- Puncture proof pads with open cell material.
- Manufacturer: Joerns Healthcare.
- Brand: Therapad.
- HCPCS code: E0184.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!