Customers Also Bought
When you need a little extra help getting out of bed, keep your independence by using the Freedom Grip Plus Bed Rail. It easily installs without the assistance of tools for instant use. This bed rail can be functional on multiple levels, helping more than those who just struggle to get out of bed. This bed rail can also perform as a support for those with back pain, assisting with transferring people from bed to a wheelchair, stabilizing you when standing nearby, and even helps keep mobile sleepers from falling out of bed, making this device incredibly diverse in it’s use.
Conveniently sized and shaped, it fits any averaged style bed. It can adjust in height by one inch increments, so it goes from 21.5 to 24.5 inches tall, depending on your needs and the depth of the mattress. The wooden base slides underneath the mattress for stability, while the steel tubing rises along the side above the top of the mattress for a firm grip. The top of the bar is cushioned not only for your comfort, but to also prevent the possibility of slipping when leaning on it, so you keep your balance and stability. At 9 inches wide, the handle allows for two handed use, meaning it is not only great for getting out of bed, but ideal as a mobility transfer device as well so you can get where you need to be.
Product Features and Benefits
- Cushioned Cover for Comfort and Prevent Slips
- Assists Mobility Getting In and Out of Bed
- Adjustable Height for 9” to 16” Mattresses
- Assists in Maintaining Your Independence
- 9” Wide Handle for Two Handed Support
- Easy to Assemble- No Tools Needed
- Wooden Base with Steel Tubing
- Helps Transfers to Wheelchairs
- Supports Those with Back Pain
- Increases by 1” Increments
- Helps Prevent Falling
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: Mobility Transfer
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 20 x (21.5 or 24.5) x 29
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mobility Transfer
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!