Other AirSep product(s)
Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
Every Box Includes the Following
- Focus Portable Concentrator
- AC Power Adapter
- DC Power Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- 2 Batteries
- Carry Case
- Battery Case
- 3 Year Warranty on Concentrator
- 1 Year Warranty on Batteries
AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator (Product ID #AS078-1)
Airsep Focus can be operated from three different power sources - AC power, DC power and rechargeable batteries, allowing you to go practically anywhere. Equipped with a Velcro belt and shoulder strap, the Focus Oxygen Concentrator can be easily carried in the manner that meets your preference. The unit includes a small, half-pound micro-battery that can be attached to the belt or the shoulder strap for easy carrying. This ultra-light and highly mobile wearable concentrator is a great option for patients seeking a mobile, easy to use concentrator. Airsep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the lightest, smallest portable oxygen concentrator currently available on the market! Weighing a mere 1.75 lbs., this concentrator is a compact, lightweight solution to heavier concentrator options.
Airsep Focus Components
- AirSep Portable Concentrator: Small, lightweight portable oxygen machine can be used for a variety of different activities.
- AC and DC Power: Equipped with both an AC and a DC unit that allows it to be charged conveniently from both an AC power source or a DC power source.
- Battery Pack: Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery: Weighs 1/2 lbs. and has a build in charge indicator displaying charged status in 25 percent increments.
- Battery Case: Lightweight tote makes storing and traveling with battery easy.
- Focus Belt and Shoulder Strap: Belt and shoulder strap make carrying the unit comfortable and hassle-free.
Product Features and Benefits
- Palm-sized concentrator is highly mobile and weighs a mere 2-1/2 pounds (including the battery).
- Allows mobility and freedom unlike any other portable oxygen concentrator for sale.
- Equipped with a Velcro belt and a shoulder strap, the Airsep Focus can be easily carried and ideal for patients who are active, travelling or who simply desire additional freedom from large, cumbersome oxygen tanks in general.
- AirSep Focus is FAA-approved for air travel.
Airsep Focus Specifications
- Product Number: AS078-1
- Width: 4.8 Inches
- Height: 6.4 Inches
- Depth: 2.5 Inches
- Weight (with battery): 1.75 lbs.
- Max Pulse Oxygen Flow: 332 mL
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 95.5%
- Operating Altitude: 0 - 12,000 feet above sea level.
- Noise Level: 45 Decibels
- AC Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 11-16 VDC
- DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A.
- DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- Battery Life (two batteries included): 3 hours total - 1.5 lbs per battery
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- FAA Approved
- 24/7 Operation
- Warm Up Time: 2 Minutes
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer: AirSep
- Brand: Focus
- Warranty: Three Years on Unit, One year on Battery
Benefits of Choosing Vitality Medical
The AirSep Focus is a great little machine, but why choose the oxygen specialists at Vitality Medical? Well, let us tell you:
- Buy Back Program- Upgrading from another machine? Sell your old concentrator back to us. Call for details.
- Loaner Program - If your concentrator needs a warranty service we will send you a comparable replacement to borrow.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - To better assist you, our staff takes a rigorous certification exam.
Vitality Medical was founded in 2000 by a registered nurse. We were created with the goal of bringing high quality, affordable medical supplies to the public. We care about your health, wellness and vitality. That is why we offer several programs to make purchasing a concentrator easier.
Unlike an oxygen tank, this small, compact machine is FAA approved for airline travel. Our oxygen specialists will be able to assist you with finding the perfect accessories for your lifestyle. If you need a little extra cash for your trip, just send us your old concentrator and we'll pay you for it. Make sure to contact us first.
If you need an extra battery, a backpack or added humidification, you can find these Focus Accessories Here. Feel free to call and speak with an oxygen specialist to discuss your options.
Manuals and Documents
- AirSep Focus User Manual includes Focus operator profile, airline travel, components, operating instructions and troubleshooting.
- AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brochure features portrayed for the world's most lightweight concentrator.
- Focus Concentrator Specifications includes features and specifications.
- AirSep Focus Close-Up View displays the controls and label information and locations on this concentrator.
- AirSep Portable Oxygen Patient Brochure reviews travel oxygen options from AirSep.
- Focus Quick Reference Guide alarms, battery life, routine maintenance and more!
- AirSep Oxygen Therapy Accessories Catalog accessory descriptions with part numbers and images for each accessory and replacement part.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2017.
Getting Started Video (6:09 minutes)
Basic Functions Demonstration Video (5.22 minutes)
The World's Smallest O2 Concentrator Comparison Video (0.12 minutes)
Placing the AirSep POCs Into Test Mode Video (4:15 minutes)
AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Video (6:16 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CAIRE Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes Rx Type Concentrator Portable
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!