Customers Also Bought
Foam Tubing is a convenient living aid accessory that creates a graspable handle on any utensil or household item. These built-up foam handle grips are ideal for people who experience a lack of coordination, muscle strength, or similar gripping ability. If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulty grasping household items, then Foam Tubing is an ideal solution that can drastically reduce the frustration and pain associated with holding long, hard-to-grasp handles.
Foam Tubing has a sturdy, slip-resistant surface that repels water, ensuring that the user retains a firm grip on the item. In addition, these thick foam handle grips are both simultaneously soft and solid, guaranteeing that the user experiences little to no pain while using an item. These ingenious foam handles are a necessary living aid for people who experience reduced muscle control or limited hand function, and can drastically improve the quality of life for people experiencing pain and difficulty grasping everyday items such as eating utensils, toothbrushes, pens and so on.
You may also be interested in similar foam handle grips, such as the Aluminum Round Handle Adjustable Cane with Foam Grip.
Foam Tubing Features and Benefits
- Soft and sturdy built-up handles make holding everyday items easy and painless.
- Tubing contains a slip-resistant surface that repels water, ensuring that users retain a firm grip on items.
- Available in three different sized openings to fit a wide array of household items and tools.
- Can effortlessly be cut to fit most lengths of household items and tools.
Foam Tubing Specifications
- Product Number(s): 766900181, 766900182, 766900183, 766900184, 766900185, 766907185.
- Manufacturer: Maddak.
- Length: 12 Inches.
- Color: Blue, Red, Tan or Assorted.
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts and Labor.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!