Customers Also Bought
Flexi-Seal, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a fecal management system that safely and effectively collects and contains feces, indicated for non-ambulatory patients with loose stool, fecal incontinence, or diarrhea, in a pouch.
Featuring a built-in odor filter, Flexi-Seal will assist with eliminating malodors and gases produced from the collected fecal matter. This fecal management system, additionally, also features a skin-friendly hydrocolloid adhesive, too.
This device is equipped with a tap for use with a bedside drainage unit. However, if you ascertain that you do not need the tap, you may cut it off and seal the collector with the provided tail closure.
If you are dealing with fecal incontinence, make sure to check out these complementary items to stay hygienic and protect your furniture from accidents: vinyl exam gloves and disposable underpads. Order now and efficiently and hygienically manage fecal incontinence today!
Flexi-Seal Features and Benefits
- Built-in odor filter that eliminates malodors.
- Equipped with tap for use with a bedside drainage unit.
- Includes a tail closure.
- Integrated skin-friendly hydrocolloid adhesive.
- Product Number: 650078.
- Application: To safely and effectively collect and contain liquid or semi-liquid feces.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
Flexi Seal Fecal Management System Additional Information
- O'Brien JA, Lahue BJ, Caro JJ, Davidson DM. The emerging infectious challenge of Clostridium difficile-associated disease in Massachusetts hospitals: clinical and economic consequences. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2007:28(11):1219-1227.
- Zhan C, Miller MR. Excess length of stay, charges and mortality attributable to medical injuries during hospitalization. JAMA. 2003;290(14):1868-1874.
- HPIS. Q2 2011 data. Moving Annual Total (MAT) Fecal Control Category. Data on file, ConvaTec.
- HCAI Technology Innovation Programme Showcase Hospitals report number 5. The Flexi-Seal
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!