Customers Also Bought
Fitter Wobble Board by Fabrication Enterprises is an exercise therapy board that is used for balance and ankle and knee strengthening.
The square board has a beveled bottom for single plane of motion. The circular board has an adjustable ball. Balance poles for the wobble board are sold separately.
Uses for the wobble board include:
- ankle and knee strengthening and rehabilitation
- ankle range-of-motion and flexibility
- core stability
- improved posture
- proprioceptive training
Fitter Wobble Board by Fabrication Enterprises measures 20" x 6" x 20" and weighs 5 lbs.Fitter Wobble Board Features and Benefits
- Exercise Therapy Board
- For Balance and Ankle and Knee Strengthening
- Square Board Has a Beveled Bottom for Single Plane of Motion
- Circular Board Has an Adjustable Ball
- Balance Poles Optional
- Item Number: 10-1128
- Width: 20 Inch
- Length: 20 Inch
- Height: 20 Inch
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!