Customers Also Bought
Finger Contracture Cushion by Posey is a hand and finger exerciser. It is designed for use with patients at risk for hand contractions. The contracture cushion is also for patients at risk for skin breakdown on the fingers and palms.
The finger contracture cushion is a brace that helps provide anti-contracture hand therapy and prevent skin breakdown without restricting finger movement. It can also act as a diversionary device for individuals that are prone to pull at IV or feeding tubes.
This contracture cushion separates the fingers and helps prevent the hand from closing completely. The cushion is filled with a plush, polyester micro-fiber and is held onto the patient's hand by a soft, expandable, latex-free spandex strap. While the terry cloth in the contracture cushion absorbs perspiration.
Posey Finger Contracture Cushion is made from a highly absorbent, machine washable terry cloth. It is available in small and large sizes, so that it is suitable for the maximum amount of people.
Posey Finger Contracture Cushion Features and Benefits
- Hand and Finger Exerciser
- For Patients at Risk for Hand Contractions
- For Patients at Risk for Skin Breakdown on Fingers and Palms
- Helps Provide Anti-Contracture Hand Therapy, Prevent Skin Breakdown
- Won't Restrict Finger Movement
- Diversionary Device for Tube-Pulling Patients
- Separates Fingers, Prevents Hand from Closing Completely
- Cushion Filled with Plush, Polyester Micro-Fiber
- Held to Patient's Hand by Soft, Expandable, Latex-Free Spandex Strap
- Item Number: 6560, 6562
- Highly Absorbent, Machine Washable Terry Cloth
- Available in Small and Large
- Black Color
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history