Customers Also Bought
The Ossur Figure 8 Clavicle Splint is designed to promote proper healing of fractured or broken collarbones. It is adjustable and advised to not be worn too tight, improper fitting can lead to improper healing. However, the Figure Eight Clavicle Splint (Ossur 205005) can be adjusted to pull the shoulders into a position that constricts the shoulder blades, reduces pain, and promotes healing.
The figure 8 clavicle support brace is also available in infant and pediatric sizes.
What is a Figure 8 Clavicle Splint?
The design of this splint is ideal to help with the healing of clavicle fractures and injuries. It spreads the shoulders apart and allows the collarbone to set naturally in place. This allows the user to maintain a natural-straight posture, which promotes quick healing.
- Adjust the Felt Pad on the Back Between the Shoulder Blades
- Wrap the Arm Straps Securely Around the Shoulders
- Make Sure the Shoulder Pads Are Not Twisted
- Lace the Straps Through the Buckles and Adjust Tightness
- Press the Metal Clips into the Strap and Pull to Fasten
- The Arm Pad Should Fit Comfortably Under the Arm in Front of the Shoulder
- The Back Straps Should be Pulled Tight to Hold the Shoulders Back
This splint can be easily cleaned with cold water and mild detergent or soap. Do not machine wash this brace or dry with heat, this splint should be air-dried.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides Optimal Support
- Immobilizes the Collarbone
- Helps with the Healing Process
- Easily Adjusted for Comfort
- Can be Used to Correct Poor Posture
- Manufacturer: Ossur
- Product Number: 205005
- Size: Medium
- Color: White
- Material: Soft Felt
Manuals and Documents
- Product Instructions contains use and care instructions
- Product Brochure contains product brochure
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A