Customers Also Bought
This elderly hip joint model was developed to provide patients understandable information, e.g. before surgery. It shows the right hip joint of an elderly person in half natural size. In addition to the external anatomy of the hip joint, a frontal section through the femoral neck is shown in relief on the base. The hip joint model shows the femoral fractures that occur most commonly in practice as well as typical wear and tear symptoms of the hip joint (coxarthrosis or hip osteoarthritis). The following fractures are shown on the hip joint:
- Medial femoral neck fracture
- Lateral femoral neck fracture
- Fracture through the trochanteric region (pertrochanteric femoral fracture)
- Fracture below the trochanters (subtrochanteric femoral fracture)
- Femoral shaft fracture
- Femoral head fracture
- Fracture of the greater trochanter
- Fracture or avulsion of the lesser trochanter (avulsion fracture of the lesser trochanter) Femoral fracture and hip osteoarthritis mounted on base.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!