Customers Also Bought
FallGuard Recordable Voice Fall Monitor is a safety alarm by Smart Caregiver to help caregivers serve patients at risk of fall injuries. The Smart Caregiver FallGuard Alarm systems are highly flexible Patient Safety Alarms to meet the joint needs of the patient and caregiver. The Recordable Voice Monitor Alarm functions with several different types of sensors, including Bed Pressure Pads, Chair Sensor Pads, and Floor Mat Sensor Pads. The same alarm unit can be moved to a wheelchair during the daytime or the hospital bed for sleep time. Providing both audible and visual alerts, the FallGuard Recordable Voice Fall Monitor easily provides a custom voice message to the patient such as “Please sit back down, I will be right over to help you” or “Please do not leave your bed, I will be right there to help you” when the alarm has been triggered. Many patients prefer a reassuring voice message rather than a blaring alarm. This FallGuard Recordable Alarm has a tamper-proof mechanism with an auto-reset key that allows the caregiver the ability to easily and quickly reset the Fall Monitor after it has been triggered. The TL-2100BV Recordable Fall Alarm Monitor comes with a one year warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Application: Bed Monitor Alarm
- Works with an assortment of sensor pads.
- Fall Prevention Alarms Easily moves from wheelchair to a bed.
- Mounts to a bed frame or chair frame.
- TamperProof option with the included Caregiver Key – only caregivers can reset the monitor.
- Nurse Call Port ready.
- Employs always on technology.
- Manufacturer: FallGuard
- Product Number: TL-2100V.
- Equipped with “Pad Lost” indicator light to let caregivers know when the signal between the sensor pad and the alarm monitor has been lost.
- Equipped with low battery warning light.
- Works with 9 Volt battery (not included)
- Smart Caregiver FallGuard Dual Fall Monitor Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A