The FallGuard Wireless Alarm with Bed Pad Sensor package is an exciting wireless solution for caretakers in need of a bed alarm or fall alarm. Generally, the bed or fall alarm, the transmitter, and the bed pad sensor are purchased separately, but they are now available at a special package price at Vitality Medical. The pressure sensitive bed pad alerts caretakers through both audio and visual alerts the moment an individual attempts to leave their bed and enables caretakers to react quickly to potential falls. The unit retains stability through the use of an antenna to create a dependable, sturdy and reliable unit.
The FallGuard Wireless Alarm with Bed Pad Sensor is designed with an adjustable volume and alarm tone. It is also functional with other GhostCord Wireless devices such as the Chair Sensor Pad and Floor Mat Wander Alert. The alarm itself comes with a one year warranty.
FallGaurd GhostCord Wireless Alarm with Chair Pad Sensor Features and Benefits
- Designed to be a wireless solution to bed and fall alarms.
- Alarm is equipped with both an audio and visual alert.
- Contains an On/off switch on alarm, three different alarm tones, and adjustable volume on alarm.
- Connection status signals: Signal OK, Signal Lost).
- One year warranty on alarm and sensor pad.
The FallGuard Wireless Alarm with Bed Pad Sensor Specifications
- Product numbers: GBW1-SYS, TL-2100G
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver
- Alarm Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the alarm wireless like it can be placed in a different room or does it go off by the patiant?Question by: Tiffany russell on Sep 5, 2015 12:34:39 PMThe alarm is wireless and can be placed in any room.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 12, 2016 12:47:00 PM
- Large pad, loud alarm