Customers Also Bought
EZ-On Neoprene Thigh Wrap, by Jobst, is a simple device that is fastened around the leg to help a patient reduce swelling. These are wide, durable wraps that will fit most everyone to help treat swelling symptoms of edema and venous ulcers, among other issues related to circulation.
The EZ-On wrap is fabricated in such a way that it will taper down ergonomically from the widest area of the thigh to above the knee. They are optimal for those who may have used compression dressings over and over again and would rather use one device that requires much less time applying. The neoprene is semi-elastic and will wrap smoothly over the leg. A double compression pad can be positioned where extra compression is needed.
With the EX-On Thigh Wrap it can be adjusted to fit everyone since its closures can connect anywhere. The wrap has a soft, terry lining with no seams to irritate the skin. It is one size for all and comes in a navy color.
EZ-On Neoprene Thigh Wrap Features and Benefits
- The wraps are much quicker to apply than self-adhesive wraps.
- The thigh wrap can be doubled for extra compression.
- The soft terry lining makes it extra comfortable on the skin.
- The wrap has a tapered fit to conform to the leg ergonomically.
- The wrap is universally sized because the closures can be applied anywhere.
EZ-On Neoprene Thigh Wrap Specifications
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Navy
- Size: Universal
- HCPCS: A9270
- Manufacturer Number: 37-105UNNVY
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!