Customers Also Bought
Eye Wash Stations, manufactured by Hospeco, are primary emergency apparatuses used to physically wash your eyes under the circumstance that they may be contaminated by foreign substances or materials.
This emergency station comes complete with a steel wall bracket, 2 ounces of sterile water solution, test log card, and drainage hose. You can mount this wherever you see fit, as the 16 Gallon Eye Wash Station does not require plumbing.
In the event of a real emergency, the affected individual simply needs to activate the quick one-step, and this system will immediately deliver a highly effective 15-minute flush.
An emergency eyewash station may prove to be beneficial to individuals with sensitive eyes, and can offer relief from painful side effects with regards to sensitivity.
However, extended usage of an eyewash station may cause some mild side effects; if such symptoms occur, please confer with your medical provider.
Order now and ensure that your laboratorial or clinical environment is up to code with ANSI Z3258.1-2009 standards today!
16 Gallon Eye Wash Station Features and Benefits
- Comes complete with steel bracket, 2 oz. sterile water solution, test log card, and drainage hose.
- Quick one-step activation that delivers a 15-minute flow as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009.
- Station needs to be drained every 4 months and then refilled with tap water, along with 1-2 ounces of sterile solution.
- Wall mountable, no plumbing required.
16 Gallon Eye Wash Station Specifications
- Product Numbers: 2170FA, 2171FA, 2172FA, and 2173FA.
- Volume: 16 gallons.
- Application: In the event of emergency situations, to successfully flush your eyes and provide relief from foreign substances or materials.
- Brand: ProWorks Safety Products.
- Manufacturer: Hospeco.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!