The Extra-Tall Assist Bed Rails, by Medline, are quality steel rails that attach to Alterra bed frames. These rails add a extra tall barrier of protection and assistance for the patient that is affixed at the head section. The steel bed rails have a coating that is soft to the touch and gives it a two-tone look that is less institutional.
These bed rails are comfortable to grip when rolling over or getting in and out of bed. They will allow sturdy grip strength while sitting up as well as preventing any roll off accidents.
Extra-Tall Assist Bed Rails Features and Benefits
- The rail is extra-tall for protection.
- The rails are made of sturdy steel.
- The textured grip is affixed to the top of the steel.
- The texture gives it a two-tone look that is less institutional.
Extra-Tall Assist Bed Rails Specifications
- Product Number: FCE1232RSRXT
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Length: 20 3/8 Inch
- Height: 13 1/2 Inch
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!