Rent the Respironics Everflo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent. Order by Phone- Call us at 877-418-9187. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Rental Bundle Includes:
- Oxygen concentrator
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the day)
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
What We Need From You:
- Fax or Email Your Prescription for Oxygen
- Fill out the Rental Agreement
Once your order is placed, we will need you to send us your prescription by fax at 888-383-7335 or email it to [email protected] along with your signed Rental Agreement. Please place your order online or give us a call before sending the rental agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About Respironics Everflo Q
The Everflo Q offers several design upgrades from previous models. It delivers dependable continuous flow oxygen therapy up to 5 liters per minute.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-quiet model
- Small and lightweight
- Low power usage
- OPI sensor included
- Dependable continuous flow oxygen
When you Rent the Everflo Concentrator, you can expect one of the quietest home concentrators around. It operates at a whisper-quiet average of only 40 decibels.
In addition, its small size and light weight ensure that it won't get in the way like bulkier units. Its integrated caster wheels also make it easy to move from room to room.
Renting a home oxygen concentrator will save you money if you only need the unit for a short period of time, and the low power usage of the Everflo Q will help you save even more money on your power bill.
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (="/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes Rx Type Concentrator Stationary
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!