Customers Also Bought
Rent the Everflo Q Oxygen Concentrator
We make the process easy.
Order Online or by Phone. Call us at 877-418-9187. NOTE: Our program has changed but the cost of rental is the same. It's now a Concentrator Buy-Back Program. Read the example below and we are happy to answer any of your questions.
Customer purchases the concentrator at a reduced value in lieu of a rental security deposit. After rental period, if customer decides to not keep the concentrator, Vitality Medical will Buy-Back the concentrator less the cost of days used. Vitality Medical will subtract this cost from the specified value of that concentrator, and additional batteries if added to the agreement, and refund the remainder.
Customer buys a concentrator for hypothetical value of $1500. The concentrator arrives on Nov 30. On Dec 6th customer sends the concentrator back to Vitality Medical. Customer will only be charged for the 5 days and refunded the rest.
- 5 days x $220 per day = $110 + tax
- $1500 - $110 + tax = approx. $1,390 Buy-Back Refund
What We Need From You:
- Fax or Email Your Prescription for Oxygen
- Fill out the Buy-Back Agreement
Rental Bundle Includes:
- Oxygen concentrator
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the day)
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Once your order is placed, we will need you to send us your prescription by fax at 888-383-7335 or email it to [email protected] along with your signed Rental Agreement found above.
About Respironics Everflo Q
The Everflo Q offers several design upgrades from previous models. It delivers dependable continuous flow oxygen therapy up to 5 liters per minute.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-quiet model
- Small and lightweight
- Low power usage
- OPI sensor included
- Dependable continuous flow oxygen
When you Rent the Everflo Concentrator, you can expect one of the quietest home concentrators around. It operates at a whisper-quiet average of only 40 decibels.
In addition, its small size and light weight ensure that it won't get in the way like bulkier units. Its integrated caster wheels also make it easy to move from room to room.
Renting a home oxygen concentrator will save you money if you only need the unit for a short period of time, and the low power usage of the Everflo Q will help you save even more money on your power bill.
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (="/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Rx Type Concentrator Stationary
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!