Customers Also Bought
Endopath XCEL Dilating Tip Trocars are a durable, single-use dilating tip entry type instrument critical in the use of several surgical procedures. Its easy-to-use design allows for the best entry available and uses several modern features to make sure the entry and exit are as smooth as possible. The Endopath's optical entry area can be visually guided by a zero-degree endoscope, enabling a better view of tissue layers during the insertion process. A universal seal reduces the need for a cap and allows for better maintenance of insufflation. This gives the trocar the ability to handle a wide range of instrument sizes, typically ranging from 4.7 - 12.9 millimeters. A funneled lead-in gives the user the ability to operate essentially one-handed, leaving the other hand free for insertion of other materials. Once inside the patient, a camera scope locking mechanism can hold the camera in place for a better, more visually-guided entry. This key feature provides a better visual and protects the camera from scratching or falling out.
The XCEL has other features that can help during surgeries as well. An easily accessible stopcock valve can get rid of inadvertent opening/closing of the valve during surgery, while the low-profile housing gives the surgeon more instrumental reach. A threaded shaft makes it so the trocar doesn't slip in or out of the patient during procedures. At the tip, the bladeless optical area serves multiple purposes for the patient's safety. The bladeless design will reduce the need for fascial closure and lower the port site's rate of herniation. Rather than cutting through the patient's skin, causing bleeding, the XCEL simple separates the tissue and vessels away. All this adds up to little or no abdominal bleeding, meaning less surgical complications.
The Endopath XCEL comes in three diameters and lengths, offering the ultimate choice for surgical needs. Each box contains six trocars. Vitality Medical carries other Laparoscopic Trocars to aid in treating specific patient needs, including thethe Ethicon Endoparth XCEL, the Enodpath EXCEL Universal, Bladeless Trocars with Stability Sleeves, and Bladeless Trocars with Optiview Technology.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use Design for the Best Entry
- Optical Area Allows for 0-Degree Endoscope
- Universal Seal Reduces the Need for a Cap
- Funneled Lead-In Allows for One-Handed Use
- Camera Scope Lock Mechanism Holds it in Place
- Protects the Camera from Slipping or Falling
- Stopcock Valve for Inadvertent Valve Openings
- Bladeless Design Reduces Fascial Closures
- Fits Wide Range of Instrument Sizes
- Separates Tissue Rather Than Cutting Through
- Little to no Abdominal Bleeding, Complications
- Three Diameters and Lengths for Better Options
- Product Numbers: D5ST, D5LT, D11LT, D12LT, D12XT
- Available Lengths: 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm
- Available Diameters: 5 mm, 11mm, 12 mm
- Instrument Range: 4.7 - 12.9 mm
- Sleeve Type: Stability
- Tip Type: Dilating
- Universal Seal: Yes
- OPTIVIEW Camera: No
- Optical Entry: Yes
- Stopcock Valve: Yes
- Manufacturer: Ethicon
Manuals and Documents
- Product Fact Sheet with product schematic and product options chart.
- Additional Information