EnteraLite Infinity Kit Manufacturer Description:
The EnteraLite Infinity Kit helps pediatric and adult tube-fed patients maintain a normal lifestyle and increases compliance with prescribed feeding regimens. This kit is easy-to-use and extremely portable weighing less than a pound to ensure there are fewer limitations. Maintains +/- 5% accuracy at any flow rate and when operated in any orientation, allowing patients to comply exactly with prescribed feeding regimens. The alarms, messages and indications in the easy-to-read display screen help diagnose and troubleshoot the most common questions about pump operation.
The EnteraLite Infinity Kit comes with a pump, pole clamp, charger, and operator’s manual. It also comes with a 2 year warranty. The kit requires no annual maintenance and washable under running water. It is important to keep the air sensor free of debris including food or spilled liquids that may attach to the sensor and prevent detection of air in the tubing. Use a cotton swab to clean the pathways of the cassette receptacle.
- Continuous and Intermittent Feeding Programs
- Easy-to-Read, Easy-to-Use Intuitive Design
- Selectable Flow Rates from 0.1 ml/hr to 600 ml/hr
- Maintains +/- 5% Accuracy at any Flow Rate
- 24-Hour Battery, 6-Hour Charge Time
- Operates in Any Orientation
- Portable and LightWeight
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- Pole ClampYes
- User ManualYes
- Width5.65 Inch
- Height4.05 Inch
- Depth1.95 Inch
- Flow Rate Range0.1 - 600 ml/hr
- Flow Rate Increment0.1 ml/hr from 0.1 - 10 m/hr, 1 ml/hr from 10 - 600 ml/hr
- Dose Range0.1 ml - 3000 ml or infinite dose
- Dose Increment0.1 ml from 0.1 - 10 ml, 1 ml from 10 - 3000 ml
- BatteryLithium Ion, 24 hour life @ 125 ml/hr
- Battery Charge Time6 Hours
- Manufacturer2 Years
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!