Endoform Dermal Template Dressing is a collagen extracellular matrix (ECM) dressing. Endoform is made with 90% non-reconstituted collagen and 10% extracellular matrix associated components. this collagen dressing is derived from ovine (sheep) fore-stomach tissue. The collagen extracellular matrix (ECM) transforms into a soft conforming sheet, which is naturally incorporated into the wound over time. The Endoform Dermal Template Dressing is also available in a 2 x 2 Inch, 2 x 2 Inch Fenestrated and 4 x 5 Inch dressings.
Endoform Dermal Template Collagen ECM Dressing Features & Benefits
- Treats acute and chronic wounds from cay one.
- Weekly applications offer greater cost efficiency.
- Broad spectrum MMP reduction.
- Advanced care accessible to all clinicians.
Endoform Dermal Template Collagen ECM Dressing Specifications
- Endoform Dermal Template Dressing Product Number: 529314.
- Size: 4 x 5 Inch.
- Dressing Type: Collagen Extracellular Matrix.
- Application: Treat acute and chronic wounds.
- Fenestrated Dressing.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- Brand: Endoform.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311604.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!