Customers Also Bought
The Ella Soft Bra is a beautifully designed mastectomy bra by Amoena. The raised floral jacquard fabric adds a feminine touch with a small center bow detailing. This feminine bra is also well-built. It's ideal for women with fuller figures and women with breast conserving surgeries who need added support with the fiberfill. The powernet back material also provides strong support making the Ella a fashionable and comfortable all-day bra.
Specialized Breast Forms allow for a natural silhouette for women to regain their femininity. Amoena mastectomy bras have built-in bilateral pockets to secure the breast forms and add symmetry. This bra features a wider underband and full center front for a discreet and secure placement of the breast forms. It's wire-free for comfort to sensitive areas such as mastectomy scars or radiation burns.
The adjustable straps are padded to offer additional support to the form and to the back as well. The hook and eye closure rows increase in the larger sizes for added support. The pearl beige color wears nicely under lighter clothing. More colors and sizes are available upon request.
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable Mastectomy Bra
- Bra Creates a Natural Shape
- Beautiful Floral Jacquard Fabric
- Supportive Fiberfill
- Bilateral Pockets for Breast Forms
- No Underwire
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Seamless and Smooth
- Sizes: 36-42 B; 36-44 C, D, DD; 36-42 DDD (Size 34 and 46 Upon Request)
- Color: Pearl Beige
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon, Spandex
- Fit: Fuller Breast Shapes
- Hook and Eye Closure: 3 and 4 Rows
- HCPC Code: L800
- Bra Sizing Chart
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach.
- After washing bra, ensure that it has been well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric. Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow.
- DO NOT tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole.
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!