Electronic Ocean VIP Shower Chair With Commode, manufactured by Aquatec, is the perfect bathroom device for quadriplegics or individuals with stability challenges.
Offering safe and secure assistance, caregivers look no further than this shower commode chair. In fact, caregivers fall in love with this chair because it is fully electronic.
In addition to being automatic, this chair offers tilt-in-space positioning. In fact, the back tilt and height adjustment is controlled by a remote hand control.
The battery in the remote can be recharged on the chair or removed for charging. However, the electronic features are only part of what makes this chair so great. This rolling shower chair offers 4 casters, which allow the device to transport smoothly.
Featuring a padded chest belt, soft seat overlay, and footrests with heel loops, patients will not only feel safe, but also incredibly comfortable, too.If this rolling shower chair does meet your medical needs, check out this commode shower chair here.
Electronic Ocean VIP Shower Chair With Commode Features and Benefits
- 40 cycles per charge.
- Adjustable head support and footrests.
- Adjust seat height by remote.
- Corrosion-free design.
- Directional lock on rear wheel better handling.
- Padded chest belt.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Tilt-in-space position controlled by remote.
Electronic Ocean VIP Shower Chair With Commode Specifications
- Product Number: A1471208.
- Color: White.
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Chair Dimensions:
- Length: 39.5 inches.
- Width: 28.5 inches.
- Height: 41.5 inches.
- Width Between Arms/Handles: 18 inches.
- Seat Width: 18.75 inches.
- Height Seat to Floor: 19.5 to 41 inches.
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Application: To assist with the safety and security while using the shower and commode.
- Warranty: 2 years on chair; 1 year on cylinders.
- Manufacturer: Aquatec.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aquatec Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!