Electrolysis Hair Remover is a pinchless Hair Remover. Using a Home Electrolysis Wand, the Electrolysis Hair Remover is unlike the painful process experienced by many with the needle styled electrolysis. The Electrolysis Wand has a smooth-rolling ball surface that removes hair without the pain common to other systems. The Electrolysis Wand transmits a harmless electrical current that destroys the germative hair cells and dermal papilla with regular use. Daily Electrolysis Treatments should last for 1-1/2 to 11 minutes, depending on the size of the area to provide Permanent Hair Removal. Users will see a noticeable decrease in unwanted hair within two months.
Electrolysis Hair Remover will decrease unwanted hair on the face, legs, underarms or bikini line. An LED on the Electrolysis Wand lights up when the roller tip contacts the skin correctly to ensure the most effective treatment. The Electrolysis Hair Remover uses the same technology used by professionals.
Electrolysis Hair Remover Kit Components
- Electrolysis Wand
- 6 Conductive Gel Pads (reusable)
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 2 Interchangeable Roller Tips
- Pre-application Cleansing Gel
- Conductive Gel
- Soft Carry Case
Electrolysis Hair Remover Features & Benefits
- Permanent Hair Removal for face, underarms, legs or bikini line.
- Home Electrolysis.
- Electrolysis without pinching pain.
- Short treatment durations of 11 minutes or less.
Electrolysis Hair Remover Specifications
- Electrolysis Hair Remover Product Number: 83767.
- Width (diameter): 1-1/4 Inch.
- Length: 6-3/4 Inch.
- Weight: 1.5 Ounce.
- Application: Hair Removal.
- Treatment Duration: 1-1/2 to 11 minutes, depending upon the size of the treatment area.
- Length of Treatment: At least 60 days.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhere can this product be bought?
Question by: Maria T Salley on Jun 29, 2016 10:52:00 AMThis item can be purchased through our website. We do not have a store location; however we can ship it to any location you choose in the U.S.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 28, 2016 3:50:00 PM