The Elasto-Gel™ Hot & Cold Cervical Collar rescues you from unbearable, debilitating neck and shoulder pain. If an auto accident left you with a stiff neck or you suffer from chronic neck and upper back pain, the cervical collar will give you uniform, soothing relief. Say goodbye to awkward water bottles, heating pads and ice packs. The Elasto-Gel collar gives you either hot or cold therapy while simultaneously adding compression. For cold therapy, place in the freezer inside the storage bag for at least two hours. The Elasto-Gel therapy collar can be stored in the freezer to have ready when needed. For moist hot therapy, microwave for a couple of minutes or heat in a conventional oven.
The specially formulated gel is patented with properties that won't omit an odor with the capacity to transfer heat and cold for 20 to 40 minutes. It has an elastic loop to accommodate larger neck sizes and the strap keeps collar in place for hands-free therapy giving you the option to multi-task as you receive needed therapy. When lying down, the collar can also be used to aid an inflamed rotator cuff or shoulder injury. Choose from standard Elasto-Gel Cervical Collar and standard with cotton cover. You may also be interested in neck electrotherapy Heated Neck Massager.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile Hot/Cold Therapy
- Comforting Affects
- Gel Won't Leak if Punctured
- Stays in Place
- Manufacturer: Southwest Technologies
- Item Number: SWT105 (Regular), SWT124C (With Cover)
- Length: 20 Inches
- Width: 10 Inches
- Thickness: 3/8 Inch
- Elastic Loop Strap: 2" x 6"
- Warranty: 6 Months
- All microwaves vary in heating and may have hot spots. Always use caution when heating and do not overheat.
- Do not get the collar wet.
Directions for Use:
- Heat Therapy: For faster and convenient heating, use the microwave oven. Heat the collar 45 to 60 seconds per side with a 600-700 watt microwave and 45 seconds per side with 1100 watts.
- When using a conventional oven at 250°F for 15 to 20 minutes. Place on a cookie sheet or baking dish in the center of the oven. Check to make sure the collar is away from the heating element. Rotate after six minutes.
- Cold Therapy: Freeze for a minimum of two hours but can be left in freezer until ready to use.
- Store in plastic bag while freezing.
- Cleaning: Spot clean when needed with a damp cloth and mild soap and fully air dry collar before use.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!