Customers Also Bought
Elasto-Gel Foot/Ankle/Heel Protectors Overview
Elasto-Gel Foot/Ankle/Heel Protectors are pressure ulcer management boots that help reduce painful and damaging pressure on the feet and ankles. It is designed for adjustability and flexibility, allowing mobility and a good fit. It comes in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large/X-Large. It also comes in two styles: ambulatory and non-ambulatory. Southwest Technologies HL406 features a non-slip cover and is ideal for ambulatory patients. Models HL407, HL408 do not come with a no-slip cover and are indicated for non-ambulatory patients.
Elasto-Gel Foot Protectors Closed-cell foam is often preferred for its ability to block the flow of liquid. This gel combines with special fabrics to create a comfortable environment for effective wound healing. The protectors include a pouch for hot or cold therapies.
Features and Benefits
- Protects the Feet and Ankles
- Alleviates Pressure
- Made of Patented Gel
- Includes Closed-Cell Foam
- Ambulatory and Non-Ambulatory Options
- Insert Pouch for Hot/Cold Therapy
- Adjustable Sizing
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- For Left and Right Feet
- Available in Two Sizes and Styles
Southwest Technologies Foot Protector is ideal for feet that require a reduction in pressure, including various types of pressure ulcers and bedsores. With thermal capabilities, it also allows for hot or cold therapies.
- Elasto-Gel Hot Cold Packs, Wraps & Rolls: deliver hot or cold therapy where you need it
- Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing: a glycerine-based highly absorbent hydrogel bandage that maintains a moist environment for proper wound healing
- Stimulen Collagen Wound Dressing Powder: an advanced and innovative new technology that speeds up the healing process
- Manufacturer: Southwest Technologies Inc.
- Brand: Elasto-Gel
- Product Number(s): HL408, HL406, HL407
- Application: Foot Ulcer Protection
- Color(s): Black
- Size(s): Small/Medium, Large/X-Large
- Types: Ambulatory and Non-Ambulatory
- Additional Information