The EKG Red Dot Resting Electrode by 3M, are disposable sensors for patients who receive EKG diagnostic testing while they are at rest. These are quality electrodes with strong adhesive backing that stays on and provides accurate EKG traces -- even on skin sites that are uneven or unusually contoured.
These 3M electrodes are of the extra large variety, measuring in at 1.2 by 0.8 inches. They have a pressure sensitive conductive adhesive that is trusted for critical diagnostic applications in any hospital or clinical setting. The lead wires simply attach by clipping the tab ends to the lead wires.
The EKG Red Dot Resting electrodes are ideal for 12-lead EKG applications. They are fabricated with a semi-stiff foam backing that is comfortable and gentle on the skin. Applying them is as easy as peeling the adhesive backing off and pressing on freshly cleaned skin. They provide rapid and intimate skin contact to ensure quality trace pickup, meaningless signal noise to get the most accurate diagnostics data. The adhesive is strong and will save the clinicians time and facility cost of readjusting due to the reliability of its performance.
Red Dot electrodes will fit well in cardiac rehab settings, cath labs, EMS/ER rooms, ICU and CCU departments or any other medical area where heart monitoring is needed. They are radiolucent so they can remain on the body for most radiological imaging applications. EKG Red Dot Resting electrodes Features and Benefits.
Be sure to clean your skin areas you will be placing the electrode on to get a better session and extend the adhesive life of your electrode, use a cleaning agent such as the PDI Electrode Skin Prep Pad for cleaning the area before and the Brava Adhesive Remover Spray and Wipes to remove any adhesive left over after your session.
Product Features and Benefits
- Adhesive is Strong and Will Prevent Need for Constant Readjustment
- They Provide Clear EKG Signal Communication with Their Conductive Adhesive
- They are Extra Large and Easy to Handle
- The Semi-Stiff Backing Prevents Roll-Off and Electrode Lift
- They are Intended for Resting EKG (ECG) Testing with 12-Lead Applications
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: 3M Red Dot
- Product SKU: 2330, 2360
- Application: EKG Tab Electrode
- Backing Type: Foam/Film
- Connecting Type: Clip Connector
- Securing Method: Gel Adhesive
- Shape: Square
- Type: Resting
- User: Adult
- X-Ray Compatibility: Radiolucent/Non-Radiolucent
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!