Customers Also Bought
Eclypse Boot Super Absorbent Foot Wrap Dressingis a super absorbent dressing, anatomically designed to be applied securely to the lower limb area to manage wound exudate. The dressing has a rapid wicking face combined with the highly absorbent moisture locking system. The absorbent layer provides a large capacity with rapid fluid uptake forming a gel on contact with exudate. The backing is a water-resistant barrier film to prevent strike-through with a high moisture vapor transfer rate prolonging wearability. Suitable for moderate to heavily exuding wounds: Leg ulcers, superficial wounds, pressure ulcers, arterial ulcers, leaky legs, diabetic ulcers and Lymphoedema.
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Leaky Legs
- Superficial Wounds
- Never cut the absorbency pockets of this dressing.
- Never use for arterial bleeding or wounds with heavy bleeding.
Product Features and Benefits
- Wraps Around Lower Limb for Exudate Management
- Twelve Super Absorbent Pockets for Absorbency
- Allows for Better Movement as you Wear it
- Great for Leg Ulcers and Leaky Leg Wounds
- Able to Lift Exudate from Ulcers and Other Edemas
- Large Enough to Wrap the Entire Leg if Needed
- Can be Sterilized Before Wrapping on the Limb
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can this item be used as both a primary and a secondary bandage layer? Yes, as long as the wound skin isn't broken. This product's silicon layer prevents it from adhering to the wound. If there is broken tissue, Tegaderm Silflex is a better option for the primary bandage layer.
- Can I cut my Eclypse boot? Never cut the Eclypse boot. The sealed edges of this product keep bacteria out. If the bandage is cut, bacteria could enter the bandage and the wound.
- Can Eclypse be used under compression? Yes. When dry, Eclypse can be used for compression therapy.
- Is strike-through likely to occur Eclypse? No. Water-resistant film barrier and a high moisture vapor transfer rate features make strikethrough unlikely.
- How is Eclypse designed to prevent maceration? This product is highly absorbent. It draws fluid away from the wound and locks it into the bandage. This feature along with a fast-wicking face prevents maceration.
- How often should I replace my Eclypse bandages? This dressing must be replaced at least every seven days. If the bandage grows heavy with exudate, it will need to be changed out more frequently.
- How much fluid can this product hold? About 6,000 grams per square meter can be absorbed and retained within five minutes.
- What can be used to secure these bandages? Eclypse is naturally adhering due to a soft silicone layer. If you believe added security is necessary, use a compression or tubular bandage system.
- Manufacturer: Advancis Medical
- Size: 23 3/5 Inches x 27 3/5 Inches
- Limb Usage: Lower Leg
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS: A6198
- Product Code: CR4014
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A