Customers Also Bought
E-motion M14 Makes Your Wheelchair Easier to Push
E-motion combines active mobility with therapeutic value. Even wheelchair riders who aren't used to self-propulsion are able to get around on their own. They can stay active and mobile while still training and improving their vitality. Strain on muscles and joints is reduced and very little effort is needed while using this M14 power assist to get around and extend your radius of mobility. E-motion M14 genuinely boosts a rider's independence.
The E-motion M14 is an Excellent Choice
E-motion has state-of-the-art drive concepts with efficient electric motors and long-lasting lithium-ion batteries. The e-motion M15 has already won the "Focus Green 2008" award for international design, a best innovation award at REHACARE. This wheelchair power assist will get you going.
The E-motion M14 Gives you Extra Thrust
The gearless drive system will get you wherever you want to go discretely and very quietly. The electric motors are built into the wheel hubs and every push applied to the rim is picked up and translated by e-motions sensor system to provide the perfect level of power assistance. E-motion is a little like power steering for your wheelchair. The extra power gives you the strength to travel longer, go up hills and ramps, and ride down hills with the power assistance brake pulse.
The E-motion M14 Fits Your Needs
It fits most wheelchairs currently available on the market. Nearly all manual wheelchairs can be retrofitted with the e-motion by installing a simple mounting bracket. Standard wheels are simply replaced with the e-motion drive wheels, enabling the existing wheelchair to continue being used.
Small brackets are used to attach the drive wheels to the frame of the chair and the originally manually operated wheels can usually still be refitted if you ever need to remove the e-motion wheels. With this system you can always choose the right form of drive to fit your needs.
The E-motion M14 is Easy to Transport
This system isn't just great performance, it is also easy to transport which lets the rider easily store the chair when traveling. The wheels and batteries can be detached and stored in a matter of seconds. Folding chairs can still be folded even with the wheels attached. The battery charger included with the item operates with any voltage from 100-240 volts and adapts without user input. The batteries can be detached from the wheels and transported safely and separately on flights.
E-motion M14 Features and Benefits
- Powered by Durable, lightweight and long lasting Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Fits nearly any wheelchair
- Intelligent sensor detects rider needs
- Quickly and easily stored
- Automatic battery charger
- Increases the riders' mobility range
- Available in multiple wheel sizes
- Available puncture protection and failsafe tires
- Reaches speeds up to 9.6 mph
E-motion M14 Specifications
- 25.2 V; 6.0 Ah; Lithium-ions, leak-proof and maintenance-free
- Charger (input): 100-240 V AC
- Charger (output): 30 V DC
- Operating voltage: 25.2 V
- Speed: support 0 - 3.73 mph
- Power-rating: 2 x 60W
- Climbing capability: restricted to wheelchair model
- Range: approx. 15.53 miles
- Maximum permitted total weight: 286 lbs
- Weight of components: Wheels (2) each 22 lb
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!