Dynarex DX4253 Specimen Container, 4-ounce is made using high-density polyethylene and is perfect for laboratory use, home health facilities or medical institutions. Created specifically for urine sample collecting, it can also be used for biological collections. For added security, each cup has a label that can be marked and help seal the sample cup in order to send for testing. Each label has enough room for doctor and patient names as well as other key pieces of information that can be written in before sealing the container. Molded graduations, shown both in ounces and milliliters, has enough storage capacity for a large sample size if necessary.
The containers are both latex-free and sterile for safest usage.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made with High-Density Polyethylene Material
- Can be Used in Several Medical Office Types
- Collects both Urine and Biological Samples
- Label to Mark Key Pieces of Information
- Seals the Sample before Sending Out
- Molded Graduations in Milliliters and Ounces
- Four-Ounce Capacity Holds Plenty of Sample
- Manufacturer: Dynarex
- Maximum Capacity: 4 oz
- Material: Polyethylene
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- HCPCS: A9270
- Product Number: DX4253
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!