Customers Also Bought
Dynarex 3249 Cotton Filled 2 x 2 inch Gauze Sponge is a small-sized gauze-material sponge made with cotton for optimal absorbency with exudating or secreting wounds. The four-inch squared shape is perfect for covering smaller wounds such as spot wounds, small cuts and scrapes and several other wound types. Each gauze sponge does not have exposed or raw edges for added security against a wound. The sponge can be used as a primary dressing if needed and can be combined with other dressings to maximize exudate control.
Dynarex's Gauze Sponge is non-sterile and is not made with any latex products. This avoids any allergic reactions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Small in Size to Manage Smaller Wounds
- Gauze Material Maximizes Absorbency
- Able to Easily Cover Spot-Style Injuries
- No Exposed or Raw Edges for Better Coverage
- Can be Combined or Used with Primary Dressings
- Latex Free to Avoid Allergic Reactions
- Manufacturer: Dynarex
- Application: Gauze Sponge
- Dimensions: 2 Inch x 2 Inch
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Material: Gauze
- Shape: Square
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A6216
- Product Number: 3249
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynarex Latex Free Latex-Free Size 2 x 2 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!