Customers Also Bought
Duck Nebulizer, manufactured by Medquip, are pediatric nebulizers in fun children’s shapes. These duck shaped nebulizers are fun looking to reduce the stress that children may feel when taking aerosol medications.
Children’s Nebulizers by Medquip use an Airial compressor that is designed for quieter operation then the adult nebulizers. This is a Compressor Nebulizer with a complete administration set. Choose from a mouthpiece or pediatric mask.
These nebulizers can be used with a variety of medications, due the wide range of particle sizes emitted. These nebulizers can emit particle sizes ranging from .5 to 5 microns.
These duck nebulizers can also be stored in a variety of conditions without damaging the unit. As long as your storage space is no colder then -4 degrees F and no higher than 158 degrees F, your nebulizer will work.
These Children’s Nebulizers are lightweight and portable. The convenient carrying case resembles a school lunch bag, so it is fun for children. These Airial compressors are backed with a lifetime manufacturers warranty, so there is no risk of your unit not working properly.
Duck Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- Quieter than Adult Nebulizers
- Fun Shaped for Children
- Works with a Variety of Medications
Duck Nebulizer Specifications
- Nebulizer Product Number: MQ6001
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Compressor Type: Piston
- Liter Flow: 4-8 LPM
- Medication Cup Capacity: 5mL
- Particle Size: .5 to 5 microns
- Compressor Pressure Range: 8-16 psi
- Operating Pressure Range: 8-16 psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 50-104 degrees F
- Operating Humidity Range: 10-95 Percent RH
- Storage Temperature Range: -4 t0 158 degrees
- Storage Humidity Range: 10-95 Percent RH
- Power Requirements: 120V, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 VA
- Noise Level: 55 dBa
- HCPCS Code: E0570
- Medquip Warranty: Lifetime on the Compressor
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!