Customers Also Bought
Cirrus Plus EC Power Wheelchair
- Steel Cross-Brace Frame
- Swing-Away Footrests with Heel Loops
- Anti-Tip Device
- Flat-free Non-Marking Wheels
- Positioning Belt
- Programmable Controller
- Click for All Product Features
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Max Range: 15 miles
- Turing Radius: 30, 32 or 33 inch
- Weight with Battery: 146 lbs
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 90 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Click for All Product Specifications
Cirrus Plus EC Profile
Cirrus Plus EC Folding Power Wheelchair is made with a lightweight frame for easy portability. It is foldable to allow easier storage. It is constructed with a durable cross-brace frame and anti-tip wheels. The armrests are removable for easy ingress and egress. They are adjustable and padded for greater comfort. The controller unit is also length adjustable to get a good fit for individual patients. The controller is programmable to also meet individual needs. A positioning belt is included to provide safety. The back comes with padded upholstery and a storage pouch.
Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair is available in two models—the Cirrus Plus EC and the Cirrus Plus HD. The HD version is a heavy-duty or bariatric model that is built stronger and wider. The HD models support 400 to 450 pounds. The EC models support up to 300 pounds. Drive Medical also manufactures the Titan Front Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair, the Trident, and the Image EC Mid Wheel.
Anatomy of the Cirrus Plus EC Power Chair
Product Features & Benefits
- Foldable electric wheelchair
- Portable electric mobility chair
- Steel double cross-brace frame
- Adjustable-tension back upholstery
- Padded back upholstery with storage pouch
- Includes general foam seat cushion
- Armrests are removable
- Armrests are adjustable to individual needs
- Armrests are padded for extra comfort
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Includes positioning belt
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Anti-tip wheels
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- CPN16FBA: 24 W x 42.5 Inch
- CPN18FBA: 26 W x 42.5 Inch
- CPN20FBA: 28 W x 42.5 Inch
- Seat Width
- CPN16FBA: 16 Inch
- CPN18FBA: 18 Inch
- CPN20FBA: 20 Inch
- Seat Depth: 16 Inch
- Weight: 146 lbs.
- Base Weight: 90 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 56 lbs. (pair)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius
- CPN16FBA: 30 Inch
- CPN18FBA: 32 Inch
- CPN20FBA: 33 Inch
- Climbing Angle: 6 Degrees
- Ground Clearance: 4 Inch
- Floor to Seat Height: 18.5 Inch
- Controller: PG VSI 50Amp
- Motors: 24 V x 320 W x 4600 rpm (2 motors)
- Batteries: 12V x 36AH (2 batteries)
- Charger 4 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 8 x 2 Inch Solid
- Drive Wheels: 12.5 x 2.25 Inch
- Flat-free Tires
- HCPCS Code: K0822
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller and Drive Train Components: 24-months
- Warranty on Batteries: 24-months
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure for Cirrus Plus EC contains features and benefits for this product.
- EC Electric Wheelchair Flyer provides bullet points and specifications.
- User Manual for the EC offers information for care and maintenance.
- How To Assemble the Cirrus Plus EC contains instructions and graphics for easy assembly.
- Power Wheelchair Parts contains images and parts diagram.
- Product Comparison
Max Speed 5 mph 4 mph 4 mph Max Range 15 miles 15 miles 15 miles Max Slope 6° 6° 7.5° Turning Radius 30, 32, or 33 inch 25 inch 24 inch Drive Wheel Rear Front Front Weight with Battery 156 lbs 158 lbs 186 lbs Weight Capacity 300 lbs 300 lbs 300 lbs Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!