Customers Also Bought
Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker from Drive Medical is a 4 wheel rollator walker with a European design. The Nitro Rollator frame is lightweight and made with durable aluminum. This wheeled walker comes with a seat and a seat back. Equipped with handbrakes, the Nitro Rollator routes the brake cable inside the frame for added safety. Handle height is easily adjustable to meet individual needs. Turning radius is enhanced with a caster fork design. Large ten-inch front caster wheels allow for easy maneuverability for both indoor and outdoor use. Folding for storage is easy with just one-handed operation. The Nitro Rollator Walker is equipped with a seat and back for resting as well as a carry pouch for storage. This carry pouch is removable and can stay mounted on the Drive Nitro Rollator Walker even when folded.
Product Features & Benefits
- Easy push button handle height adjustment.
- Tall height ideal for users 6'0" and above.
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Caster fork design reduces turning radius.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Easily folds with one hand for storage.
- Clamp (included) holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Removable carry pouch.
- Product Numbers: RTL10266-T, RTL10266-H, RTL10266BK-H, RTL10266BK-T, RTL10266WT-H, RTL10266WT-T
- Width: 23”
- Length: 27.75”
- Height: adjustable 33.5” to 38.25”
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Width: 18”
- Seat Depth: 8”
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Color Options: Red, White, Black.
- Casters (front wheels): 10”
- Drive Medical Warranty: limited lifetime.
Manuals and Documents
- Flyer contains features and benefits and photos for the three different color options for this euro styled rollator.
- Replacement Parts displays a detailed schematic with a parts list.
- User Manual offers setup, operating and care instructions.
Nitro Rollator Walker Video (3:37 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!