Customers Also Bought
Ventura 4 Four-Wheel Scooter
- Padded armrests
- Finger-pull throttle
- Adjustable seat
- Adjustable armrests
- Anti-tip wheels for user safety
- Deluxe model comes with headrest
- Click for All Product Features
- Max Speed: 6 mph
- Max Range: 16 miles
- Turning Radius: 54 inch
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Overall Weight: 158 lbs. Standard, 185 lbs. Deluxe
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Click for All Product Specifications
Drive Medical Ventura 4 Scooter Profile
Drive Ventura 4 Wheel Scooter and Drive Ventura DLX Scooter, manufactured by Drive Medical, is an ergonomic mid-size Mobility Scooters with enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Ventura 4 wheel scooter is unique in it's design by allowing you to change the color panels from red to blue. This feature makes it unique to other scooters and let's you choose the style you want, when you want. This product features flip-up armrests that are also removable if needed. This can really help with patient transfers and operation ease. The ergonomic controls can be adjusted to the user's most comfortable position making it ideal for individuals with limited strength or dexterity. Anti-tip wheels provide a smooth and comfortable ride of up to 5 mph while enhancing safety and dependability.
Ventura 4 Wheel Scooter features a headlight for added visibility and pedestrian notification. The front basket has a flip down handle for storage and ease of transport. The seat and armrests are adjustable, soft and padded for additional positioning and comfort. Change from blue to red with the interchangeable color panels while getting to where you need to go. BUY Ventura 4 Wheel Scooter or Ventura DLX 4 Wheel Midsize Scooter from Vitality Medical today.
Ventura Electric Scooter 4-Wheel Features
Product Features and Benefits
- Height-adjustable Seat
- Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Tiller Angle
- Storage Basket
- Finger-pull Throttle
- Anti-tip Wheels
- Easy Disassembly
- Programmable Controller
- Flat-free, Non-marking Tires
Ventura 4 Informational Video (1:11 minutes)
Venture Deluxe Video (1:16 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Storage BasketFront, with Handle
- Seat TypeHeight adjustable
- Arm RestsRemovable, flip up
- Flat-Free TiresYes, non-marking
- Width25 Inch
- Length48 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height22-24 Inch
- Seat Width18-20 Inch
- Seat Depth17.5-18 Inch
- Front Tire Size10 Inch
- Back Tire Size10 Inch
- Net WeightStandard: 153 lbs, DLX: 185 lbs.
- Weight Capacity400 lbs.
Battery Weight (pair)Standard: 28 lbs, DLX: 46 lbs
- Top Speed6 mph
- Cruising RangeStandard: 16 Miles, DLX: 16 Miles
- Ground Clearance2.5 Inches
- Turning Radius54 Inches
- BatteriesStandard: 12V x 33AH, DLX: 12V X 33AH
- Charger4A Off board
- Motor24V X 3500W X 5100 rpm
- Climb Angle7.5 Degrees
- Electronics14 Month
- Drive Train14 Month
- Batteries12 Month
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Drive Medical Product Catalog Page provides a summary of the features and benefits for this motorized scooter.
- Catalog Excerpt for the Ventura DLX provides features and benfits.
- Replacement Parts contains a parts schematic and skus.
- Quick Start Guide offers instructions for quickly setting up your scooter for operations.
- Owner's Manual for the Ventura 4 contains setup, use, maintenance and warranty instructions.
- Product Comparison
Max Speed: 11 nph 6 mph 8 mph Max Range: 35 miles 16 miles 25 miles Minimum Turning Radius: 83 inch 54 inch 53 inch Maximum Climbing Angle: 8° 7.5° 7.5° Ground Clearance: 4 inch 2.5 inch 4 inch Weight: 363 lbs. 185 lbs. 264 lbs. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. 400 lbs. 425 lbs. Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!