Customers Also Bought
Spitfire Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter (Drive Medical SFSCOUT4)
- Delta adjustable tiller
- Quick connect batteries
- Padded armrest
- Adjustable armrests and seat
- Anti-tip for safety
- Flat-free tires
- Click for All Product Features
- Max Speed: 4.25 mph
- Max Range: 9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH)
- Turning Radius: 53.75 inch
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 6°
- Overall Weight: 94 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Click for All Product Specifications
Spitfire Scout 4 Wheel Profile
Drive Spitfire Scout 4 Electric Scooter is a 4-wheel mobility device. The Scooter is a portable, lightweight electric scooter, disassembling into five separate pieces for easy transport. The disassembly is quick to complete and simple to implement. The backrest folds down for storage to further increase its portability. It is a medical scooter designed for disabled patients to provide mobility, getting them where they need to go.
The Spitfire Scout 4 Scooter offers many advantages over many of its competitors. Starting with where the rubber meets the road, this power scooter offers flat-free tires. These tires are non-marking to protect the floors of your home. Anti-tip wheels protect the operator from safety hazards. A quick connect and disconnect battery provides easy battery exchanges and allows charging away from the scooter. Yes, you can scoot while a battery is charging and stay busy getting things done. Two separate sets of red and blue panels allow changing the color scheme of this travel scooter at will. The panels are color-through, hiding scuffs and scratches. They are easy to change and will have your neighbors wondering how many scooters you own.
Drive Medical provides many additional features to improve the ability of patients with handicaps and disabilities to board and disembark. An adjustable tiller angle allows effortless entry and a comfortable operating position. The seat swivels for quick entry and exit. Flip back armrests move out of the way to accommodate effortless transitions.
Design & Comfort of the Spitfire Scooter
The ergonomic design of the delta tiller allows operators with limited dexterity to experience easier operation. The addition of an ergonomic throttle enhances control. Padded armrests provide comfort for longer journeys.
Scout 4 Wheel Scooter Adjustability
The scooter is a motorized scooter for adults that is adjustable to meet individual needs. Both armrests adjust to patient requirements. Seat height is also adjustable for comfort and safety. And as already mentioned, the tiller angle and seat swivel to provide easy entry and exit.
Other Mobility Scooters For Sale from Drive Medical include the ZooMe Flex Folding Travel Scooter designed to quickly fold with ease for travelers on the go. There is also the Phoenix Heavy Duty, and the Ventura 4-Wheel Scooter. Drive Medical manufactures several 3-wheel Scooters and 4-wheel Scooters for your consideration.
Scout 4-Wheel Electric Scooter Features
Product Features and Benefits
- Handicap scooter for patient mobility
- Adjustable tiller angle for easy ingress/egress and to meet individual needs
- Adjustable armrests flip back for easy ingress/egress
- Padded armrests for added comfort
- Lightweight electric scooter
- Portable electric scooter with fold-down backrest
- Easy disassembly into five pieces for transportability
- Ergonomic throttle
- Free wheel operation
- Disability scooter with height-adjustable swivel seat
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Quick connect/disconnect battery
- Charging the battery may be separate from the scooter
- Adult electric scooter size
- Swivel seat for easy on- or off-boarding
- Anti-tip wheels
- Large storage basket
- Available with 12AH or 20AH batteries
- 20AH batteries increase scooter's maximum range
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Easy-to-change color panels in red & blue
- Color-through color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- 9-mile cruising range
- 4.25 mph top speed
- 300-pound capacity
There are two options available for the Drive Medical Scout Battery. Select between 12AH or 20AH batteries. The 20AH batteries provide an extended range while the 12AH offers a more lightweight option for increased portability. Other accessory options for the Scout Mobility Scooter are a phone holder for convenience, a rear storage basket, or an armrest bag for additional storage. A positioning belt may be installed to offer increased patient stability while operating this mobility scooter.
Product Informational Videos
Scout 4 Scooter Review Video (0:55 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Storage BasketFront, with Handle
- Seat TypeFolds back, height adjustable
- Arm RestsWidth Adjustable
- Flat-Free TiresYes
- HCPCS Code:K0800
- Battery PackDetachable
- Width20.5 Inch
- Length42.5 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height17-19 Inch
- Seat Width16.5 Inch
- Seat Depth16 Inch
- Front Tire Size8 Inch
- Back Tire Size8 Inch
- Net Weight94 lbs.
- Weight Capacity300 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece58 lbs.
- Battery Weight20 lbs.
- Top Speed4.25 mph
- Cruising Range9 Miles
- Ground Clearance2.5 Inches
- Turning Radius53.75 Inches
- Batteries12V x 12AH
- Charger2A Off board
- Motor24V X 270W X 4700 rpm
- Climb Angle6 Degrees
- Electronics24 Months
- Drive Train24 Months
- Batteries12 Months
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
- Product Comparison
Max Speed: 4.25 mph Max Range: 9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH) Minimum Turning Radius: 53.75 inch Maximum Climbing Angle: 6° Ground Clearance: 2.5 inch Weight: 94 lbs. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Reviews View Product