Customers Also Bought
Drive Phoenix HD 4 Wheel Scooter
- Ergonomic Delta control and adjustable tiller
- Built-in cup holder
- Built-in USB charging port
- Adjustable armrests, headrest, and seat
- Anti-tip wheels for user safety
- Alloy wheels
- Click for All Product Features
- Max Speed: 11 mph
- Max Range: 35 miles
- Turning Radius: 83 inch
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 8°
- Overall Weight: 209 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Click for All Product Specifications
Drive Medical Phoenix Heavy Duty 4-Wheel Scooter Profile
Phoenix HD4 is a heavy duty 4-wheel scooter designed for portabiity. Its 4 wheel design is preferred by those who take their mobility aid on varied terrain. That is what the Phoenix HD Scooter, by Drive Medical, is designed to do just that, and have all the features and comfort that may make the Phoenix 4 Wheel Scooter one of your best mobility investments.
Phoenix HD 4 Mobility Scooter has a lovely, padded seat with two soft armrests. The armrests are adjustable and flip up to get out of the way when you need to move through. The seat is height adjustable and swivels both ways. The tiller is also adjustable to make it easier to steer.
The 4 wheel frame comes with color accent panels that you can alternate between blue and red simply by pulling one off and affixing the other with hook-and-loop connectors. The scooter comes with a easy-to-remove battery that can be charged separately from the unit. The Phoenix 4 Wheel Scooter design allows it to negotiate broad indoor obstacles, making navigating tight spaces with ease despite being heavy duty and having 4 wheels. The four tires are flat-free and non-marking. The wheels are attractive and built with craftsmanship The Phoenix HD 4 Wheel Travel Scooter comes with a single headlight as another added safety feature. This is one of the best 4 wheel mobility scooters on the market.
The Phoenix HD 4 Wheel Scooter comes in five parts, including the hard plastic basket, that will assemble and disassemble with no tools needed. This will make it easy if you need to load it into a vehicle for transport. Drive Medical PhoenixHD4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter has all the amenities of the Phoenix HD 3 Wheel Scooter but come with 4 wheels. Drive Medical manufactures several 3-wheel Scooters and 4-wheel Scooters, including the Panther, the Spitfire EX2, the ZooMe Auto-Flex, and the Ventura 4-Wheel Scooter.
Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Electric Scooter Features
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy Disassembly for Portability
- Adjustable, Padded Armrests
- Adjustable Tiller Angle
- Storage Basket
- Finger-pull Throttle
- Anti-tip Wheels
- Swivel Seat for Easy On- or Off-Boarding
- Quick Connect Battery
- Fold-Down Backrest
- Flat-Free, Non-Marking Tires
Phoenix Heavy Duty Scooter Review Video (1:09 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Storage BasketFront, with Handle
- Seat TypeHeight adjustable, flip back
- Arm RestsAdjustable
- Flat-Free TiresYes, solid non-marking
- Width19 Inch
- Length37 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height19-21 Inch
- Seat Width17.5 or 20 Inch
- Seat Depth17
- Front Tire Size8 Inch
- Back Tire Size8 Inch
- Weight Capacity350 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece46 lbs
- Battery Weight31 lbs
- Top Speed4 mph
- Cruising Range15 Miles
- Ground Clearance3.75 Inches
- Turning Radius55 Inches
- Batteries12V x 20AH
- Charger1.5A Off board
- Motor24V X 350W X 3600 rpm
- Climb Angle6 Degrees
- Electronics14 Month
- Drive Train6 Month
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog Page provides a summary of the features and options.
- Parts Diagram provides a detailed list of parts and a graphic showing the location of the parts on the vehicle.
- Quick Start Guide contains quick setup instructions.
- Owner's Guide contains detailed setup, use, maintenance and warranty instructions.
- Product Comparison
Max Speed: 11 nph 4 mph Max Range: 35 miles 15 miles Minimum Turning Radius: 83 inch 54 inch Maximum Climbing Angle: 8° 6° Ground Clearance: 4 inch 3.75 inch Weight: 363 lbs. 129 lbs. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. 350 lbs. Reviews View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!