Customers Also Bought
This Extra-Large Bariatric Drop Arm Commode is made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated to be easy to clean and maintain. Its sturdy steel construction makes it possible to support large patients up 1,000 pounds who need a bedside commode due to limited mobility. The drop arm feature allows for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode. The seat offers a large surface area that is void of fasteners or anything that can injure the patient. The hole cutout measures 8-1/2 x 12 inches and is centered around an extra-large under mount commode bucket. The bucket is removed from behind and comes with a cover.
Features and Benefits
- Drop-Arm Allows for Lateral Transfers
- Works Well for Bedside Commode Needs
- Extra-Large Commode Bucket w/ Cover
- Rubber Feet Keeps Commode in Place
- Large Seat Cutout
- Easy to Clean
- Powder Coated Steel Adds Strength w/ Hard Finish
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 11132-1
- Quantity: Each
- Color: Grey Frame/Black Seat
- HCPCS Code: E0168
- Frame Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Product Weight: 49 lbs.
- Height: 18-1/2 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 36.5 Inches
- Width Outside Arms: 40 Inches
- Seat Width: 36 Inches
- Seat Depth: 21 Inches
- Seat Cutout: 8-1/2 W x 12 D Inches
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!