Customers Also Bought
Cruiser III Wheelchair Profile
Cruiser III Wheelchair with Removable Arms is a high-quality, top-notch wheelchair at a reasonable, low price. In fact, this chair is so stocked that you might not even believe what you are getting for the price. You get your choice of various arm styles and front riggings for the tough-as-nails carbon steel frame. This frame has eliminated the need the need for seat guides, allowing for custom back inserts and myriad accessories. The beautiful silver vein finish adds a level of style and class, and being completely easy to clean, makes the Cruiser III a very attractive wheelchair.
The Cruiser III Wheelchair with Removable Arms features a precision sealed wheel bearing, in both the front and the rear, which ensures long lasting performance and reliability. It also contains sturdy 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transfers easy. Available with detachable flip back arms, swing away or elevated footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push-to-lock wheel locks.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Cruiser III Wheelchair, such as the 3 Inch GEL Wheelchair Seat Cushion Deluxe SKIN PROTECTION by Drive and the Wheelchair Bag Carry Pouch Accessory.
Cruiser III Features
Cruiser III Wheelchair with Removable Arms Features and Benefits
- 8" Front Casters Are Adjustable in 3 Positions.
- Carbon Steel Frame With Silver Vein Finish.
- Comes With Push to Lock Wheel Locks.
- Composite, Mag-Style Wheels Are Lightweight and Maintenance-Free.
- Dual Axle Provides Easy Transition of Seat Height to Hemi Level.
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs Under 36 lbs (Excluding Front Riggings).
- New Frame Style Eliminates Seat Guides and Allows For Custom Back Inserts and Accessories.
- Precision Sealed Wheel Bearings In Front and Rear Ensure Long Lasting Performance and Reliability.
- Removable Flip Back Arms Allow For Easy Transfer.
- Tool Free Adjustable Front Riggings (Footrests, Leg Rests).
Cruiser III Wheelchair with Removable Arms Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width Closed: 12"
- Height: 35"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
- Length With Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight with 16" Seat: 35 lbs
- Product Weight with 18" Seat: 36 lbs
- Product Weight with 20" Seat: 38 lbs
- Weight Limit with 20" Seat: 350 lbs
- Weight Limit with 16" and 18" Seat: 300 lbs
- Carton Shipping Weight: 43 lbs. or Less
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Product Numbers: K316ADDA-ELR, K316ADDA-SF, K316DDA-ELR, K316DDA-SF, K316DFA-ELR, K318ADDA-ELR, K318ADDA-SF, K318DDA-ELR, K318DDA-SF, K318DFA-ELR, K318DFA-SF, K320ADDA-ELR, K320ADDA-SF, K320DDA-ELR, K320ADDA-SF, K320DDA-ELR, K320DDA-SF, K320DFA-ELR, K320DFA-SF
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A