Bellavita Auto Reclining Bath Lift by Drive Medical is the lightest Bath Lift on the market, weighing only 20.5 lbs. and comes with easy-to-use hand controls that are water-tight and float on the water. This bath tub lift can support individuals up to 300 lbs. With a high-level of versatility the Bellavita Bath Lift backrest is also able to recline up to 50 degrees at its lowest position, a marketing leading number, and rise up to 18.8 inches for deeper tubs. The Drive Bath Lift's back easily folds down enabling you to save space, and the hygienic covers are washable.
Drive Medical Bellavita Bath Lift Features & Benefits
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- Washable hygienic covers for bath lifter.
- Four quick-release suction cups on bath lift base.
- Lithium-ion battery accommodated in hand control.
- Two piece construction for bath tub life for simple assembly.
- Bath lifter features an easy-to-install, tool-free set up.
- Drive Medical Bellavita Bath Lift Owner's Manual
Drive Medical Bellavita Bath Lift Specifications
- Width: 27.5" (including side flaps)
- Length: 32.6" ( with backrest in recline position)
- Seat Width: 13.7"
- Seat Length: 22.4"
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Sitting Height Range: 2.3" to 18.8"
- Backrest Width: 12.5" to 14.1"
- Backrest Height: 25.1"
- Backrest Relines: 50 degrees.
- Width of Baseplate: 12.2"
- Length of Baseplate: 22"
- Weight: 20.5 lbs (excluding hand control)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Drive Medical Bellavita Bath Lift Warranty: lifetime on frame and motor, 3 year warranty on battery and handset
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the charger included in the price? And is your prices in Canadian $ or US $Question by: Joan Siska on Nov 4, 2017 11:56:00 AMThe charger is included with the item. All prices listed are in U.S. Dollar amounts.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 8, 2017 10:36:00 AMDo the side flaps fold up?Question by: Cheryl on May 13, 2016 2:55:16 PMThe side flips are unable to fold up.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 31, 2016 4:09:00 PM