Drive Medical Phoenix Compact Scooter is designed for indoor and outdoor use. This four wheel scooter allows for 44" turning radius and added stability. Convenient , compact design makes assembly and disassembly easy. The Phoenix Compact Scooter disassemble into pieces for easy transportablity. Comes with easy to remove wireless battery that can be charged separately from the scooter. Comfortable height adjustable, upgraded seat. Flip back adjustable width arms. The Phoenix Compact Scooter's speed ranges from .5 mph to 4 mph and a cruising range of 15 miles. Stackable battery box will allow an optional battery for increased range up to 30 miles. The compact scooter comes standard with anti tippers and convenient free-wheel release knob. It's convenient, compact design comes with an easy to remove battery box. This Drive Medical Scooter also has an easy to remove wireless battery that can be charged separate from the scooter. The color panels are interchangeable and come in Real Red & Royal Blue - both sets are included!
Drive Medical Phoenix Compact Scooter Features and Benefits
- Flat free tires for less maintenance.
- Large carry basket for storage.
- Easy to adjust tiller. For added safety the tiller has an auto straightening function.
- Tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- 70 amp drive CTE electronics.
Drive Medical Phoenix Compact Scooter Specifications (product ID # S39015)
- Width: 20"
- Seat Width: 17.5 "
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Weight (gross): 111 lbs.
- Weight (with battery): 131 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Safe Climbing Angle: 6°
- Obstacle Climbing Ability: nearly 1"
- Turning Radius: 44"
- Ground Clearance: 2 "
- Tire Sizes: 8" drive wheels, 2 " anti-tip wheel
- Battery: 12AH 12V x 2
- Charger: 2 AMP off board
- Charging Time: 6 hour
- Motor: 270W x 1
- Cruising Range: 10 miles
- Drive Medical Geo Powered Wheelchair Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Drive Medical Geo Powered Wheelchair Electronic Controller/Drive Train: 6 months
- Drive Medical Geo Powered Wheelchair Battery: 6 months
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!