Customers Also Bought
Rent the DeVillbiss 10L Home Oxygen Concentrator
We make the process easy.
Order Online or by Phone. Call us at 877-418-9187. NOTE: Our program has changed but the cost of rental is the same. It's now a Concentrator Buy-Back Program. Read the example below and we are happy to answer any of your questions.
Customer purchases the concentrator at a reduced value in lieu of a rental security deposit. After rental period, if customer decides to not keep the concentrator, Vitality Medical will Buy-Back the concentrator less the cost of days used. Vitality Medical will subtract this cost from the specified value of that concentrator, and additional batteries if added to the agreement, and refund the remainder.
Customer buys a concentrator for hypothetical value of $1500. The concentrator arrives on Nov 30. On Dec 6th customer sends the concentrator back to Vitality Medical. Customer will only be charged for the 5 days and refunded the rest.
- 5 days x $22 per day = $110 + tax
- $1500 - $110 + tax = approx. $1,390 Buy-Back Refund
What We Need From You:
- Fax or Email Your Prescription for Oxygen
- Fill out the Buy-Back Agreement
Rental Bundle Includes:
- 10L Oxygen Concentrator
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the day)
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Once your order is placed, we will need you to send us your prescription by fax at 888-383-7335 or email it to [email protected] along with your signed Rental Agreement found above.
About Drive DeVilbiss 10L
The DeVilbiss 10L is 42 lbs as a lightweight home oxygen concentrator and has the same casing as the DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter. It may be compact but still delivers high volume oxygen - up to 10 liters per minute (LPM). It has an oxygen sensor called the DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) with a convenient connection for transfill of oxygen cylinders. This O2 device may be easily used with high-pressure masks and large volume nebulizers.
- Width: 13.5 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 24.5 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 12 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 42 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 69 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 10 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 20 PSI ± 1 PSI
- Average Power Consumption: 639 Watts
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz, 6.1 AMP
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Rx Type Concentrator Stationary
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!