Customers Also Bought
Bed assist rails are very handy tools for those needing some assistance getting in and out of bed. The Adjustable Height Home Bed Assist Handle, by Drive Medical, is a based on a simple design that allows it to securely fit between the mattress and allow a raised bar for the user to grab onto.
This bed assist rail is made of tubular aluminum that is T-shaped. This allows the long end to go between the mattress and the bed frame, while the legs rest on the floor. This will keep the rail secure as the patient grabs the bar to help themselves off or on the mattress. The handle comes up right against the bed and provides a similar protection that a bed rail would provide.
The rail has a removable handle, requires no tools for adjustment, and comes in three pieces. The handle has grip foam to prevent slipping. The legs have rubber-like feet for another anti-slip precaution. The height is adjustable from 13.5-16.5 inches.
Adjustable Height Home Bed Assist Handle Features and Benefits
- The handle is all steel, chrome plated, solid and easy to clean.
- It provides assistance for getting in and out of a home-style bed.
- It can be adjusted flat for easy storage.
- The handle can be used on either side of the bed.
- It is made of three pieces.
- It is portable and easy to transport.
- It has a removable handle and comes together easily with no need for tools.
- It is secured by placing the middle bar under the mattress.
Adjustable Height Home Bed Assist Handle Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL15063-ADJ
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rail Dimensions:
- Depth: 32.75 Inch
- Height: 13.5 Inch
- Width: 19.75 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
- Additional Information