Customers Also Bought
Philips Respironics Dreamwear CPAP Mask is designed to provide patients with comfort and flexibility that other nasal CPAP masks lack. They have interchangeable nasal outlets to better accommodate different patient's preferences. The nasal cushion is simple and easy to use and comes with a wide slot for maximum airflow. The silicone air channels curves and contours to the side of your face for comfort. The silicone pillow cushions are individual cushions spaced and aligned to conform carefully to both nostrils. The mask and pillow cushions are comfortable and effective in sustaining the flow of air to the patient. The nasal cushions are engineered so they can be very quickly and easily swapped out to try one in place of the other.
The Philips DreamWear frame is carefully designed to allow the patient to sleep in the position that they prefer, rather than being forced to lay on flat on their back or side all the time. The air flows through the frame to the flexible tube at the top. The design is ideal for allowing the patient to easily change position without overly restricted movement or fear of dislodging the air tubing.
Philips Respironics Dreamwear Nasal CPAP Mask Components
- Mask Cushion
- Mask Frame
- Tubing Quick Release
Features and Benefits
- Dreamwear under the nose nasal mask.
- The Philips Respironics Dreamwear Nasal Pillows Mask offers a soft, flexible frame for comfortable CPAP therapy.
- Minimal straps to reduce pressure points and sores.
- Top-Of-Head connection allows for increased rreedom of movement.
- In-Frame airflow.
- Interchangeable nose pieces.
- Gel cushion option for even softer experience.
- Product Numbers: 1116681, 1116740, 1116741, 1116742.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Medium-wide.
- Frame Sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
- Frame Optional with Headgear or Without.
- Material: Soft Silicone.
- Brand: Dreamwear.
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history