Philips Respironics Dreamwear Mask is designed to provide patients with comfort and flexibility that other nasal CPAP masks lack. They have interchangeable nasal outlets to better accommodate different patient's preferences. The standard nasal cushion part is a simple and easy to use piece that with wide slot for airflow that curves to fit the contour of your face and nose. The gel pillow cushions are individual cushions spaced and aligned to conform carefully to both nostrils. Both options are very comfortable and effective in sustaining the flow of air to the patient. The parts are also engineered so they can be very quickly and easily swapped out to try one in place of the other.
The Philips DreamWear frame is carefully designed to allow the patient to sleep in the position that they prefer, rather than being forced to lay on flat on their back or side all the time. The air flows through the frame to the flexible tube at the top. The design is ideal for allowing the patient to easily change position without overly restricted movement or fear of dislodging cables or tubing.
Philips Respironics Dreamwear Nasal CPAP Mask Components
- Mask Cushion
- Mask Frame
- Tubing Quick Release
Features and Benefits
- Dreamwear under the nose nasal mask.
- The Philips Respironics Dreamwear Nasal Pillows Mask offers a soft, flexible frame for comfortable CPAP therapy.
- Minimal straps to reduce pressure points and sores.
- Top-Of-Head connection allows for increased rreedom of movement.
- In-Frame airflow.
- Interchangeable nose pieces.
- Gel cushion option for even softer experience.
- Product Numbers: 1116681, 1116740, 1116741, 1116742.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Medium-wide.
- Frame Sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
- Frame Optional with Headgear or Without.
- Material: Soft Silicone.
- Brand: Dreamwear.
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!