Customers Also Bought
Dispatch Germicidal Disposable Wipes Tested Effective Against 26 Microorganisms
Dispatch Disinfectant Wipes are effective in high risk situations. The only disinfectant wipe proven effective against Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE) and E-Coli. Kills HIV, Herpes and Tuberculosis. No other disinfectant kills a wide range of gram positive and gram negative bacteria faster. Eliminates airborne hazards associated with sprays. Available in a pop-up canister with optional wall bracket or individual packets.
Dispatch Disinfectant Wipes Features and Specifications
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal.
- 55% Alcohol
- Kills TB and RSV in 1 minute; HBV, HCV, Human Coronavirus, Rotavirus, MRSA, VRE and ESBL Producing E. coli in 2 minutes.
- Tested effective against 26 microorganisms.
- Hexagonal-embossed wipe material is thick and strong.
- Unique Deep Well Lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
- Available in convenient pocket packets.
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history