Customers Also Bought
Digital Ultima Five TENS Device is a portable device used to provide electrotherapy, providing fast, targeted and efficient pain relief. The TENS unit provides mild shocks using electricity to go beneath the skin and deeper into the muscle tissue. While it is a great alternative to medications for pain relief, it should be noted that electrotherapy is not for everyone, thus a prescription from a doctor is required at time of purchase. It has many adjustable settings such as time, pulse width, mode or pulse rate, so be sure to follow guidelines set by your personal physician.
The Ultima Five Digital TENS Unit is a digital TENS device with a large LCD display to show the current settings being used to ensure you are getting the best possible treatment. It drug free treatment is able to assist with many different types of pain relief and health concerns such as back pain, muscle spasms and pain, arthritis, stiffness and helps to increase blood circulation. It can be used on arms, legs and torso, as well as on the back of the neck.
The Ultima Five TENS Unit, as mentioned above, has many different settings that are adjustable for personalized relief. It can be adjusted to various time settings; every fifteen minutes up to an hour. It also comes with five different modes such as continuous, two types of burst modes, as well as a modulation for just the pulse width or pulse width and pulse rate modulation. The pulse width and rate are both also adjustable, between 50 and 250 seconds or 1 to 150 Hz, respectively. The device requires two AA batteries to function and comes with a five year warranty against mechanical defects.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use for Back Pain, Increasing Circulation, Muscle Pain, Muscle Spasms, Swelling, Arthritis and Stiffness
- Five Different Modes for Customization
- Use on Torso, Arms and Legs
- Easy to Read LCD Display
- Targeted Electrotherapy
- Drug Free Pain Control
- Adjustable Settings
- RX Required
- Manufacturer: Pain Management Technologies
- Channels: Dual
- Display: LCD
- Display Screen: 2 inches x 1.4 inches
- Battery: 2 AA Batteries Required
- Pulse Width: 50 seconds to 250 seconds
- Pulse Rate: 1 Hz to 150 Hz
- Modes: Constant, Burst I, Burst II, Pulse Width Modulation, Pulse Width and Pulse Rate Modulation
- Timer: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 60 min Settings
- Includes: Ultima 5, Carrying Case, Batteries, 4-pack of Electrodes, Lead Wires, and User Manual
- Warranty: Five Years (Mechanical Defects)
- Product ID: PMT-U5
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!