The Diabetic Care Crew Socks, by Scott Specialties, are socks designed for those with circulatory conditions related to diabetes and pre-diabetes. Footcare is a common priority for those with Diabetes and these diabetic socks have a few features that meet some of the daily needs for diabetics that relate to proper circulation, foot protection, and maintaining comfort.
One unique feature of diabetic crew socks is, they have no seams present in the toe area. This is advantageous because it does not create an area where the skin can be focused and rubbed raw. Any wound or irritation typically is made worse due to the limited blood flow in the feet. Another feature is the socks have cushioning. This cushioning is another barrier against potential wounds or irritations. The sock material is described as "pillow soft" by Scott Specialties and is made with a antimicrobial finish that limit the growth of infection-causing germs. They come in sizes small to large, for man and woman.
Diabetic Care Crew Socks Features and Benefits
- These socks are manufactured without toe seams to prevent irritation.
- They are cushioned "pillow soft" on the foot bottom for added comfort and protection.
- The socks have an anti-microbial finish to discourage bacterial growth.
- They have a unisex fashion for both men and women.
- They promote circulation for those with diabetes.
Diabetic Care Crew Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: Scott Specialties
- Colors: Black and White
- Sizes: Small (Size 5.5 - 7 Male, 4-6 Female), Medium (Size 7-10 Male, 6-9 Female), Large (Size 10-13 Male, 9-12 Female) and X-Large (Size 13 & Up Male, 12-15 Female)
- Manufacturer Numbers: 1680 BLA SM, 1680 BLA MD, 1680 BLA LG, 1680 BLA XL, 1680 WHI SM, 1680 WHI MD, 1680 WHI LG, 1680 WHI XL
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Scott Specialties
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!