Customers Also Bought
Stainless Steel Beam Scale, manufactured by Detecto, is a heavy-duty eye-level beam scale. Set at an affordable price, Detecto continues to set the standard in the clinical scale industry. Detecto manufactures this scale in the United States with long-lasting and durable stainless steel. The scale is available with or without a height rod. Featuring a platform that you may easily remove, cleaning becomes incredibly easy with germicidal disinfectant wipes.
Detecto goes above and beyond expectations by creating this affordable, yet incredibly durable and adaptable physician scale. This Detecto Beam Scale is designed to withstand duty in high humidity areas like locker rooms. Equipped with a digital readout, this Physician Stainless Steel Beam Scale is easy to read. To make viewing the measurements even more easy, the weighbeam is viewable from either side of the scale. In addition, you may also choose the Stainless Steel Beam Scale in either English or Metric measurements, or both.
Stainless Steel Beam Scale Features and Benefits
- Mechanical weighbeam scale.
- Physician scale.
- Eye-level scale.
- Available in English or Metric measurements.
- Competitive pricing.
- Height rod available.
- Readable beam from either side.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction.
- Resist water damage from mopping or high humidity.
Stainless Steel Beam Scale Specifications
- Product Numbers: 439S, 437S, 337S, 2371S, 339S, 2391S, 3PFTROD1.
- Platform Dimensions: 10.5" L x 14.5" W / 27 cm L x 37 cm W.
- Scale Height: 59 in/150 cm.
- Capacity: 400 lbs/180 kg.
- Application: Measure weight and height.
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- Detecto Stainless Steel Beam Scale Warranty: 1 year limited.
Physician Beam Scale Additional Information
- Detecto Beam Scale Replacement Parts displays a schematic and parts list with part numbers.
Physician Beam Scale Video (2:29 Minutes)
Physician Beam Scale Assembly and Setup Video (3:32 Minutes)
How the Detecto Physician Beam Scale Is Made Video (4:42 Minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!